Monday, February 15, 2016

All About Me :)

Hello to my hopefully someday existent readers! 

I am Danielle. My favorite color is electric yellow and my socks always have to match. I have run five half marathons and I love baking all things pumpkin. My boyfriend Tyler is my favorite thing in the world and I drive a beat up old Nissan by the Name O' Lexie. My relationship with Christ and my girlfriends mean the world to me. I call my mama every single day. I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. The beach is a must. I can fake a pretty accurate Irish accent ;) I could talk the ears off of a wall. I work in disability services in Philadelphia. My goal is to have Jeff Probst announce me as the winner of Survivor. 

As for the tough stuff, I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome in Spring of 2008 at just sixteen years old. I have grown up knowing that this diagnosis would be a huge part of my life and trying to conceive may or may not be a challenge in the future. What I didn't know was that I also have an hypoactive thyroid. I try my very hardest to work out and be as healthy as possible, as my biggest life goal is to someday be a mama. I would love to inspire young women struggling with the prospect of infertility. 

In a nutshell, I am loud, silly, and happy and I would love to be your best friend! I am Danielle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment